To assist the Transit Operations & Installations division with all installations and removals of advertising on TTC and GTA Transit systems.
Note: This is a NIGHT SHIFT position.
- Prepare, install, remove and maintain the interior and exterior advertising displays in or on all GTA Transit Authorities vehicles
- Sort, count and tie all removals in an efficient and timely manner for return to the warehouse
- Maintain the work and storage areas assigned to Pattison Outdoor Advertising by the GTA Transit Authorities
- Utilize Pattison’s Workforce proof-of-installation digital posting system to take photos of installations and report maintenance issues
- Maintain posted campaigns showing levels of: cleanliness and quality, including the replacement and adjustments of missing material as required
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- The individual should be comfortable with English and be able to read basic instructions
- The work is medium duty, with some lifting require
- The individual should be agile, physically fit and available to work shift work – 40-hour work week from Monday to Sunday and shift times may change from week to week based on business volume and needs
- Tools and training are provided. No experience is necessary
- Personal vehicles may be required for this position
- A driver’s license is mandatory for this position, as well as a driver’s abstract