The Chartist is responsible for the scheduling of advertisers, delivery of their contracts and maximizing inventory. The Chartist works closely with Sales Account Executives, Sales Coordinators and the Geographical Information Systems team to schedule locations that are appropriate for the client and are within their specifications. The Chartist also works in close contact with our installation companies to ensure we have material and the installation of campaign is complete without issues to ensure contract delivery. We are seeking an extremely detailed orientated, well organized, service and solutions-oriented individual who will develop and maintain excellent working relationships with our Sales Account Executives across Canada in a fast-paced environment.
- Processing general space and spot-specific holds and contract revisions for PATTISON OUTDOOR products as indicated by e-mail request, contract and by internal product/market delegation.
- Maintaining communication within the Client Services Department based on space requests.
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing and maintaining designated inventory.
- Communicating with Account Executives, Sales Coordinators and Management.
- Acting as a liaison between Traffic and Sales Coordinators/Account Executives across Canada regarding any space requirements.
- Managing and maintaining the PATTISON OUTDOOR procedures as it pertains to unsold space.
- Advertising and Marketing Communications Management Program Certificate
- The ideal candidate must have a strong working knowledge of PC based applications including Excel and Microsoft Office, as well as being internet savvy.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Attention to detail is a must and the ability to work under pressure.
- Have good organizational skills.
- Must have clear, concise verbal and written skills in English.
- Bilingual in French would be an asset.