PATTISON Outdoor is looking for a Warehouse Shipper/Receiver to join our Transit Operations & Installation team.
This position would be a full-time position located at our Concord, ON warehouse.
- Unpack, examine and route incoming shipments, reject damaged items, record shortages, and correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Make pickups and deliveries in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) using a company van
- General warehouse organization
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience in a warehouse with shipping/receiving is preferred
- Material preparation, handling and packaging experience
- Forklift experience is considered an asset
- Knowledge and familiarity of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) for pickups and deliveries
- The individual should be comfortable with English and be able to read basic instructions
- The individual should be agile, physically fit and able to handle some heavy lifting (up to 60 lbs), when required
- A valid driver’s license, with abstract. Previous experience with driving a cube and panel vans.
- Personal vehicles may be required for this position.
PATTISON Outdoor Advertising is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise our Human Resources department