Owen Sound, ON
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our successful Ontario Regional Sales team and be a key player in contributing to our continued growth. The ideal candidate, currently residing in Owen Sound or surrounding area, is a true hunter, who not only enjoys, but thrives on cold calling, and can deliver a professional, solution-based presentation introducing our array of outdoor advertising products in Owen Sound and the surrounding region. You are a strong closer and have a proven track record in influencing the sale and winning prospective clients over. We’re Canada’s largest Out of Home Advertising provider and we’re looking for the best.
- Source and generate Owen Sound and surrounding area business leads, secure face to face meetings in order to clearly understand their business objectives, with the end goal of developing and presenting sound advertising solutions which address the marketing needs of prospective customers.
- Develop your own customer base
- Manage your prospecting time effectively, along with servicing and continuing to grow the large number of diverse businesses that you’ve brought on board.
- Post-Secondary education preferably in Marketing / Advertising program or work-related experience
- Outstanding customer focused service and an ongoing positive attitude
- A true entrepreneur who can work independently and in a team environment
- Extremely well organized and detailed with the ability to multi-task
- Solid understanding of MS Office suite, particularly Excel and Power Point
- Thrives in a fast paced, ever changing, entrepreneurial environment
- Sales background is preferred, but not mandatory
Pattison Outdoor Advertising is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise our Human Resources department.