The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining and growing our office and residential digital network inventory. We need a confident and client focused person who can develop new business and manage existing client requirements with diplomacy and experience.
- Responsible for the expansion of digital networks
- Ensure networks are servicing property management to ensure clients are maximizing the product as a tenant amenity. Identify and submit new CMS (Content Management Systems) product requests when updates/changes are recognized at the property level.
- Identify business growth opportunities through ongoing meetings and presentations to property management companies and condo boards
- Manage new and existing clients with focus on customer service
- Successfully negotiate contract terms and conditions based on company directions
- Track new projects and communicate with clients regarding status, scheduling and timetable
- Liaise with operations department pertaining to new installations and maintenance
- Communicate and brief sales teams on new installations and inventory changes
- Ensure that all property clients receive regular communication and ongoing training for CMS.
- University or college degree or related work experience
- Experience with digital content and advertising networks an asset
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational, time and self management skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Effective negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Strong customer service skills
- A team player with the ability to work independently
- May require some overnight travel
- Established relationships/contacts with property management groups would be considered an asset
Pattison Outdoor Advertising is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise our Human Resources department