Responsible for the quality, accuracy and efficiency of the Accounts Payable process: Vendor Master maintenance, invoice coding/data entry/approval, system integrations and payment processing.
Reporting Relationships: The position reports to the Controller.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Internal and external customer service
· Internal audit of AP invoice coding to ensure costs & taxes are being captured properly, proper invoice approval by operations, and that no duplicate invoice/payments exist, validate vendor tax registration
· Ensure all hydro, lease, digital telecom and property tax accounts have active panels attached
· Logging and resolution of any AP system issues (Quattro or GP), along with system testing for any issues with scheduled software upgrades
· Responsible for month end accruals and performing month end close routines for AP Subledger (in all systems DOMA, Quattro & Great Plains) & all associated AP month end reporting
· Responsible for the AP Subledger to General Ledger reconciliation and resolving any variances identified within 30 days of month end close.
· Responsible for monthly reporting of key performance indicators for AP team and presenting to the AP team and management in monthly AP team meetings
· Ensure all cheques outstanding >60days are cleared (voided or re-issued)
· Month end review to ensure no outstanding payables >90days
· Month end review to ensure no future dated invoices exist
· Responsible for all credit card payments made by AP
· Responsible for new supplier credit applications, new vendor invoice approval, and EFT payment set up in GP
· Responsible for, along with AP inter-company confirmations
· Responsible for expense report processing and monthly office rents, along with associated EFT payment runs
· Assist with WCB annual reporting and WCB audits as required
· Continuously search for opportunities to strengthen internal controls, improve AP processes & reduce rework/manual work
· Provide support to the rest of payables team as required
· Assist with any other duties or special projects assigned by management
· Strong customer service and communication skills (oral and written)
· Must be able to motivate and lead a team
· Must be detail oriented and well organized
· Strong analytical skills
· 2 years minimum of related experience
· Strong knowledge of MS Excel
· Able to work overtime during month end close & year end audit
Pattison Outdoor Advertising is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise our Human Resources department.