PURPOSE: PATTISON Outdoor is currently looking to hire a Sales Coordinator in our Winnipeg office. If you are highly organized, have administrative or sales coordination experience, able to work in a high volume environment, and eager to be part of a successful team, this could be a great opportunity for you.
- Utilize Quattro (OOH customized computer software program) to enter space holds, process offers, call up location lists, avails and histories
- Generate contracts for client signature and process contracts internally once signed by the client
- Prepare sub-contracts for independent plant operators and follow-up with confirmation of their acceptance
- Prepare contract revisions, get sales manager’s approval and distribute accordingly
- Monitor space holds
- Prepare shipping instructions and recommended quantities for all campaigns and liaise with creative agencies and printers
- Prepare production work orders for all campaigns that will be produced via PATTISON Outdoor
- Prepare posting/traffic instructions for all campaigns
- Liaise with various departments: Market Research Department (for mapping and market research requests), Creative Department (for design requisitions), Production Department (for status of production work orders), and Operations Department (for posting status of campaigns and to report damaged structures and flagging boards).
- Correspond with clients regarding current and future campaigns
- Maintain files complete with copies of contracts, contract revisions, campaign details and client correspondence
- Ensure any special billing requests get communicated to proper departments
- Utilize calendar and task feature of Microsoft Outlook – assigning tasks for specific dates to sales reps
- Back-up team members for vacation and sick days
- Sales support or administrative experience
- Extremely well organized and detailed
- Service and solution oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Pattison Outdoor Advertising is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise our Human Resources department.