The role of the sales coordinator is to provide full sales support to a team of sales executives (between three and five). The sales coordinator manages all media campaigns for this team.
- Manage contract holds, call up location lists, avails and histories
- Generate contracts for client signature, process signed contracts, and manage contract revisions
- Prepare sub-contracts for independent plant operators and manage their campaigns
- Prepare shipping instructions and recommend quantities for printing
- Liaise with clients, creative agencies and external printers
- Coordinate Pattison printing jobs
- Prepare posting/traffic instructions
- Liaise with internal departments: Market Research (for mapping and market research requests), Creative (for design requisitions), Production (for print jobs), and Operations (for posting status of campaigns and to report damaged structures and flagging boards)
- Manage contract files
- Sales support and/or administrative experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent communication, analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment
Pattison Outdoor Advertising is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise our Human Resources department.