The purpose of this role is to provide support to the National Credit team, to set up new accounts, checking credits and follow up with credit analysis.
The hours of this role are from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Opening up new accounts in our proprietary product management/operational software.
- Updating accounts in Great Plains.
- Maintaining address changes in all relevant Collections software.
- Processing credit checks on new clients using email or the telephone.
- Working very closely with the sales reps across the country for prepayment a/c. Calling clients on behalf of reps to secure payment.
- Providing support to the National Credit and Collections Manager and the National Credit and Collections Team.
- Ability and willingness to work outside of the constraints of this job description as necessary
- Administrative and/or customer service experience
- Basic accounting knowledge
- MS Excel, Word and Outlook experience
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and written
- A customer service focus
- Team oriented
- Knowledge of Great Plains would be considered an asset
Pattison Outdoor Advertising is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise our Human Resources department.