To provide a combination of tier 2 level support for end users while learning and working closely with level 3 system admins for backend related issues. This role will be suitable for someone who is interested in learning new technologies and is looking to grow their technical skill set. Emphasis will be primarily in developing or using your level 3 skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include, but are not limited to:
- End user support (OS Windows 10, Office 2019)
- Assist in backend support of various technologies, CISCO switches, WAN optimizers (SilverPeak), VMWare, Checkpoint firewalls, HP Synergy, Dell Compellent SAN, Office 365, Meraki Wireless, SQL and more.
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
- Set up employee accounts and workstations
- 5-7 years minimum work experience in a large network
- Knowledge of O/S Windows 10 & Office 2019
- Knowledge of Cisco switches
- Knowledge of VMWare, Server setup, and basic SAN infrastructure
- A keen propensity towards security a must
- Knowledge of Cisco VOIP considered an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL considered an asset
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics considered an asset
- Willingness to learn and must be an independent learner
- MUST have good communication skills and good command of the English language
- MUST have good customer service skills
- Ability to work well with others and follow instructions
Pattison Outdoor Advertising is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise our Human Resources department.