The Research Analyst will work internally with Sales and Marketing teams to help develop research pieces which support the sale of PATTISON Outdoor Advertising products, educate our teams as well as our end clients, and provide context in terms of industry trends. The successful applicant will have an outstanding client service, strong problem-solving skills, be able to work under tight deadlines, and take pride in producing accurate, high quality work. This position will report to the Research & Insights Team Lead.
- Collect and analyze data from syndicated resources on consumer demographics, psychographics, and habits in order to identify opportunities for sale of PATTISON’s products across Canada.
- Prepare reports which derive strong insights from data and deliver them in a concise, visually impactful way that is easy to understand.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the research process from survey research design, analysis and interpretation of results through to preparation of reports and delivery of presentations.
- Communicate clearly with supervisors, peers and Marketing team members in person, via email, and on the phone.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree in business, psychology, sociology, political science, or a related discipline. Diploma in a market research-focused program and knowledge of the advertising industry are both assets.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in Canadian market research (supplier or client side) companies.
- Highly familiar with Numeris RTS, Vividata, Numerator, and/or Environics data is required. Knowledge of location mobility data is an asset.
- Experience in managing custom research projects is an asset but not mandatory (including interpreting respondent data and providing insights or recommendations and delivery error-proof work).
- Strong experience in working with sales representatives is essential.
- Critical thinker, with strong logic, reasoning and problem-solving skills. Able to assess research questions at hand and determine the best solution using available resources.
- Active learner, open to taking direction and able to apply feedback to future tasks.
- Strong communicator who articulates ideas clearly, asks questions confidently, and listens actively in order to ensure complete understanding and retaining of key messages.
- Well-developed time management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple timelines, prioritize changing needs, and keep team members as well as clients updated on timing expectations.
- A high proficiency with the MS Office Suite.
Pattison Outdoor Advertising is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. We are committed to providing
employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise our Human Resources department.