Pattison Onestop, Canada’s largest digital out of home media company, is currently searching for a candidate who is looking for a challenging, entry-level positon in Digital Media.
If you are looking for a great company to work for, and an entry into the emerging world of digital media, this is the position you have been waiting for. The role will also handle some more general administrative tasks and report to the group headed by the Vice President of Digital Technologies.
Candidates should have strong computer skills and a fearless approach to learning new things.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a hardworking team that continually exceeds expectations. You will be joining a corporate culture driven by a creative spirit that emphasizes imagination, innovation, inspiration, and teamwork.
The candidate will be responsible for coordinating various aspects of our digital networks including:
- Coordination with our technical operations department, including the scheduling of on-site service appointments, corresponding with contractors, etc
- Working with our landlords to train and maintain their content on our networks
- Strong written and oral skills are required as you will be the voice of the company with clients and contractors
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Comfortable with computers including working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Experience with communications with clients and/or trades people, written and phone
- Ability to balance client expectations through careful communication
- No practical digital experience is required. We can teach you all you’ll need to know – we’re looking for someone who’s excited to learn, and fearless in doing so
- Bilingual (French and English) is considered an asset
Pattison Outdoor Advertising is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise our Human Resources department.