We are seeking an Account Executive based in or near our fast-growing Vancouver sales territory. The successful candidate will be required to travel and service these markets on a regular basis. Your primary responsibility would be to uncover, contact and secure new business appointments, while retaining and growing existing client revenues. Competitive, independent and results oriented, you will be involved in all aspects of the sales process and rewarded with an amazing support team, generous commission-based compensation package.
• Increase the volume of sales constantly by securing meetings and making strategic
presentations to potential clients to sell them adapted advertising solutions using Out of Home Media.
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly quotas as set by management
• Initiate first contact with potential new clients through cold calling with sales history of 3+ years
• Develop adapted, creative sales and communication plans
• Issue custom media solution proposals to clients and follow up promptly to secure contract
• Demonstrate keen sense of recognizing opportunities in order to maximize all business
• Participate positively and actively in all sales meetings, brainstorm sessions and internal and external training seminars. Be involved in community B2B organizations and attend various functions, galas and conferences to continuously develop your business opportunities.
• Post-secondary education required
• Minimum 2-3 years sales experience in B2B sales, media sales would be considered an
asset but not essential.
• Active and established network and involvement in the local business community
• Excellent communicator (oral & written) interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Previous positive customer sales growth history
• Excellent listening, questioning and negotiating skills
• Confident and positive with maturity level to manage the business as if it were your own
• Creative, innovative and entrepreneurial, team player and self-motivated,
• Proficient with most Microsoft Office products, primarily Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel,
Pattison Outdoor Advertising is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise our Human Resources department.