2700 Matheson Boulevard East, Mississauga
This role is viewed as a subject matter expert and possesses an in-depth knowledge of their assigned vertical product. The chief objective of this position is to support the sales force in driving sales and achieving growth for the assigned vertical.
The Product Marketing Specialist must be customer driven and solution focused, work collaboratively throughout the organization, be strategic, creative, and innovative with excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Development and Implementation of go-to-market product marketing strategies to meet business objectives and align with overall company strategies
- Create sales materials in collaboration with marketing/ creative/ research/sales management
- Update and communicate product information internally and externally
- Ongoing education of the sales force (some travel required)
- Conduct external presentations alongside Account Executives
- Keep up to date with all marketing activities in the department to ensure strategic and brand cohesion
- Create messaging, positioning and value propositions to be used by marketing and sales teams
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5-7 years in a similar role or experience within an advertising agency, marketing department, media sales organization, market research firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced PowerPoint/Keynote skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong leadership, analytical and project management skill
PATTISON Outdoor Advertising is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise our Human Resources department.