To assist the Transit Division with the installation and removal of advertising on all Ottawa Transit systems.
- This person will prepare and distribute material for installation and install advertisements at various Ottawa Transit garages around the city.
- All removed advertising will then be sorted and filed away for future considerations.
- Company vehicles are used to move advertising and tools from location to location.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience installing vinyl is required.
- The individual should be comfortable with English and be able to read basic instructions.
- The work is medium duty, with some lifting required.
- The individual should be agile, physically fit and be available to work night shift only, 7:00pm – 3:00am Monday to Friday 40 hours per week, overtime if necessary.
- Tools and training are provided.
- Access to personal vehicles may be required for this position
- A driver’s license is necessary for this position.
Pattison Outdoor Advertising is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise our Human Resources department.